Provisional Seniority List in the Grade of AAOs/JAOs as on 04/10/2013. Click here for copy
Circle President, Circle Secretary , Advisor, CWC member along with delegates from SSAs of Gujarat circle have attended the 4th AIC at Nashik from 09.11.2013 to 12.11.2013. We have witnessed a serious deliberations on all issues of executives interest, Membership verification and also BSNL’s development. The conference was very a memorable event on account of excellent & colorful arrangement and motivating speech by our CMD during session.
The issues pertaining to our circle were also discussed during the meeting and CHQ assured to attend the issues at the earliest favorably. The list is given below:
1. Counting of residency period - case of Shri Thimothy K. John, AO, ATD pending since last 3 years despite repeated reminders to CHQ.
2. PA/PS pay anomaly issues of junior drawing more pay than senior.
3. Immediate revision and extending the date of option for pay fixation ( to switch over to new pay structure) for those who got promotion and upgradation from non executive to executive grade subsequent to 07.05.2010, case of Departmental JAOs.
4. Non reporting of Accounts Personnel on their posting in Gujarat Circle is not only creating problem in getting relieving the executives from the Gujarat Circle but also facing problem in running SSAs due to heavy shortage. CHQ may help in posting sufficient number of Accounts Personnel in Gujarat Circle also help in their physical report in time.
5. Inter circle request Transfer case of Shri K K Kurrey SDE (HR 200205913) from Gujarat to Chhattisgarh.
6. Creation of PPS posts in field units
7. Release of withheld increment due to non completion of mandatory training within 2 years (up to 31.01.2011) of E4-E5 Time Bound promotion order due to non approval seat allotment. Once Training 06.12.2010 to 18.12.1010 post poned by ALTTC and 4.4.2011 to 15.04.2011 cancelled by ALTTC due to introduction online up gradation training, finally he has registered on 11.05.2011 and passed on line examination on 27.06.2011 – Case of Shri J.M.Nayi SDE(P&D) O/o CE(Civil), BSNL,ATD.
8. 2ND ACP court case won by Postal Civil side at Delhi. Same is applicable to BSNL civil wing left out officers as up to 1.10.2004 completion of 24 years services.
9. Shri M.K.Ramchandran (PS) and Vice President (AIBSNLEA Gujarat), Postg at CCA on deputation case for deputation from PSU BSNL to DOT. Related to AGM(Pers.II) rejected once, but again take up for reconsider as no. of JTO & GRP 'c' staff are working in CCA and VTM on deputation.
10. It is noticed that timely Sensitive post transfer, local tenure transfer is not implemented and executives are working since long from JTO/SDE/DE at same post/section i.e planning, Circle Office etc..
11. Clear guidelines or Clarification to post PA with JAG and PS with SAG after 2004 policy 40:40:20 regarding linkage of PA/PS for considering tenure transfer policy. As in Gujarat, CGMT informed that guidelines is required from HQ on this matter.
13. Important issue: Revision of HRA to the staff posted in Ahmedabad City @ 30%
We would like to request your personal intervention to expedite the reported matter for early clarification and orders in favor of executives.
CHQ requested Gujarat Circle branch to take all out effort to increase the membership and to ensure No.1 position during membership verification.